Wednesday 13 November 2013

New And Improved Me

Well, It has been a year since I started this weight loss journey.  I have quit and re-started many times, but I am more than determined this time around. I am now officially, as of today, 30 lbs lighter than last year. I started at 210lbs and I am now 180lbs!!!!!! I am so excited. I am doing it a healthy way, NOT starving myself and working my butt off at the gym.

This past year has been beyond amazing. I have become a full time employee at my job. My boyfriend moved in, we have learned to communicate, and help each other out. I have learned that if I want something, only I can go get it for myself. I have quit smoking, I have battled many many many gynecologist appointments, and now I am battling my weight, and happily winning.  I feel after this year that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to! I am more than excited to see what this next year has in store for me. I feel like my accomplishments are huge, and I cannot wait to accomplish so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment